Sofa Sans typeface
Download Sofa Sans typeface
Sofa Sans typeface offers various style options, making it a creative tool for editorial- and cover-design. The mix of the contrasting faces “Monoline” and “Black” fits well to packaging and logos and the handmade appearance lets you think of organic food.
For creating customized headings, each style contains an extensive variety of glyphs (1000+) and several OpenType features: Contextual Alternates, Swashes- and Titling-Alternates, Beginnings and Endings, Stylistic-Sets for selected characters as well as a “random-double-letter-feature” with “Discretionary Ligatures” activated. OpenType Swashes- and Titling-Alternates are smart features which automatically adjust all swashy letters to the available white space. Switch one on and let Sofa Sans do the rest. All this is provided with full ISO latin 1 & 2 language support.
Sofa Sans at a glance
– Sofa Sans typeface is a hand-drawn all-caps display-family
– 4 weights from a monolinear Thin to Black
– 18 styles include shadow-, 3D-, inline- and hatched-styles as well as 5 layer fonts
– two optical sizes: Standard and Display
– several OpenType features including Swashes- and Titling-Alternates
– extensive character set (1000+)
– ISO latin 1 & 2 language support throughout the family and all OpenType features
Sofa Sans is a part of the collection of the Austrian designer Georg Herold-Wildfellner and is released by the FaceType foundry, based in Vienna. Follow the links to take a look at other of Georg’s great fonts:
Supported languages: Albanian, Basque, Belarusian, Bosnian, Breton, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh
Designer: Georg Herold-Wildfellner